A stock label offers several advantages over a custom-made product. Among the major benefits:
- Faster delivery. Stock labels are available next day or even same day. This makes your operation more nimble.
- Smaller order quantity. Whereas custom labels may require you to purchase a month’s or quarter’s worth of material, stock labels can be ordered in quantities as low as 100 – sometimes even less. This reduces your inventory cost.
- No-hassle Returns. Suppose you order the wrong item or it doesn’t work the way you expected it. With a custom label, returns and rejections are problematic and may involve a hefty penalty. With a stock label, returns are easy and typically involve only a small restocking charge, if that.
Stock labels in high demand include:
- Direct thermal labels
- Thermal transfer labels
- Custom labels of all types
How to Find a Stock Label Solution, Not Just a Product
Rely on our broad packaging experience to help you identify applications where stock labels can improve your packaging efficiency and reduce cost.
- We can review areas of your packaging operation where custom labels are being used and look for alternatives.
- We can review areas where stock labels are being used and recommend better options.
- We can also look at areas where no labels are being used, and consider a stock label as an alternative to ink-jet printing or a printed carton or bag.
Please contact us now to discuss your labeling needs. We are ready, willing, and able to be of assistance.