Value Added Services
For many packaging distributors and manufacturers, the job ends with the sale. For SPG, it’s just where we’re getting started. We offer a variety of value-added services to reduce your soft costs of doing business, streamline your operation, and take away headaches that distract you from other, more urgent challenges in your business. Our value-added services include:
- CAD Packaging Design
- Packaging Efficiency Analysis
- Dedicated Warehousing
- Inventory Replenishment Programs
- JIT Inventory/Delivery Programs
- Vendor Managed Inventory
Pinpoint Your Opportunities with a Feasibility Study
By analyzing and quantifying your current process we can recommend meaningful changes and assess the savings potential of each change. The result is a highly detailed plan and a set of valuable insights into your business.
The Feasibility Study is conducted swiftly with a minimum of disruption to your staff. While each survey is tailored to your specific operations, we commonly review a number of key areas.
- Transaction and bill processing
- Product mix, usage, and pricing
- Procurement and replenishment
- Warehousing and inventory management
- Distribution and order fulfillment
Contact us for more information on how our Feasibility Study can help you reduce costs and maximize your operations.