Contact our Human Resources department at (847) 836-1115 regarding current opportunities for employment.
Shamrock Packaging Group is currently looking for candidates for the following (Click on the title/s below to apply with the Job Application form):
As an innovative and fast growing company, Shamrock Packaging Group is looking for sharp, polished professional people with strong interpersonal skills to be a part of our team selling all aspects of packaging to food processors, distributors, and manufacturing companies. No prior sales experience is necessary, but an internship is preferred. Sales Reps will be trained by working inside sales and customer service and participating in a comprehensive sales training program that includes industry and product training as well as teaching selling skills. Upon successful completion of training program, sales reps will be assigned a field territory.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Completion of comprehensive training program required for new sales representatives. Includes working inside sales, customer service, product training, sales education, and customer exposure.
- Required to service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of prospects and customers, and matching the needs of customers to the capabilities of the organization.
- Keeps management informed by submitting pipeline and activity reports.
- Participates in all sales meetings, supplier conferences, educational seminars and specified trade shows.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Sales, Entry Level
Education College degree preferred but not required.
Experience 1-2 years sales preferred but not required.
Manages Others Not Specified
Industry Packaging Sales
Required Travel Limited
To apply for this entry level Sales Representative // Sales Associate position you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
Participates in all sales meetings, supplier conferences, educational seminars and specified trade shows.
- Great interpersonal and listening skills.
- Sharp, professional demeanor.
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Career-oriented individual searching for rapid growth.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
So, if you are serious about learning all of the ins and outs of managing a business, Apply Today for immediate consideration.