Barrier / Specialty
Barrier films are used extensively in the food processing industry to maintain product integrity, keep products fresh, and extend shelf life. Our product offering includes polypropylene and polyester barrier and lidding films, available in plain form or printed. If you have a new application or are looking for a more functional barrier film, we can help you make your evaluation:
- We can conduct an onsite review of your application and interview key personnel
- Provide samples and short production runs for testing
- Recommend the best procurement options, including warehousing and JIT programs
Specialty Packaging Films
Among the most popular barrier films we supply:
- Polyethylene Bundling Film – Available in all thicknesses and roll sizes. Bundling film is a highly effective yet inexpensive method of consolidating products, in both packaging and finished goods applications. Our films are reliable, and consistent in thickness and overall quality.
- Stretch Film – Still the most cost-effective and versatile method of consolidating palletized and unitized loads for shipment. We maintain a broad inventory of hand-held, machine-grade and specialty stretch film products, in all the popular widths and gauges. Our films offer the latest in stretch film technology, maximizing stretch and strength for a secure and economically wrapped load.
You can buy barrier films anywhere – so why SPG? Here is a brief rundown of what separates us from the pack. We hope you’ll contact us to learn more – we are eager to be of assistance.
Decades of Experience
Scores food processing companies have worked with us to improve barrier film purchasing and performance. No challenge is too demanding for us to take on.
Focus on Customer Service
Our customers look for more than price; they demand a strong, professional relationship and a high service commitment at all times. We strive to treat every customer like our only customer.
Range of Services
Barrier film is just another packaging product – until you consider everything you need to go along with it. Because we add value to your film purchase by backing it up with testing services, procurement options, warehousing, fulfillment, and more, your efficiency goes up and your total cost goes down.