Food Service / Rigid Paper and Plastic
Food Service / Rigid Paper and Plastic and Thermoformed Trays
At SPG, we work with food processors, commissaries, retailers, and restaurant chains to provide innovative, high quality packaging solutions for our customers. Whether it be rigid or flexible packaging, automation or customization, our firm has decades of experience providing practical solutions that not only enhance quality and image, but improve the bottom line. We work with all substrates and forms, including:
- Fiber and Thermoformed Trays
- Rigid Plastic Containers
- Lidding Stock
- Thermoformed Trays
Packaging is an integral part of any food operation and must meet a number of criteria in order to be an effective part of your packaging operation. We provide packaging audits so as to determine the correct packaging for the application. Included in those criteria:
- Design. Does the item enhance the visual appeal of the food product?
- Sustainability. Consumers have high expectations for sustainable packaging – does the item measure up?
- Functionality. Does the item protect the food product from damage and degradation?
- Efficiency. Does the item maximize production throughput and is it compatible with food packaging machines?
- Space Optimization. Is there adequate space to store the item?
Wide Selection and Warehousing
Not only do we offer a wide range of standard and custom rigid food packaging materials, we can set up a warehousing program to help you save space in your facility and reduce inventory costs. Since trays, clamshells, and many rigid containers occupy a great deal of space, our warehousing capabilities can be a real game changer for your bottom line.