Our firm has a breadth of capabilities in corrugated packaging that few if any companies can match. If your corrugated needs are extremely price sensitive, difficult to produce or procure, inefficient to store, or require assembly or other value-added services, SPG is your go-to source. Among our many capabilities:
- Manufacturing. Over 80,000 square feet of manufacturing/warehousing space in Aurora, IL and El Paso, TX, a Certified Minority Vendor, ISO 9001 certified.
- Corrugated Cartons. All sizes and constructions, including very large, very small, multi-wall, coated and high recycled content material. Die-cuts, HSC, RSC, FOL, printed up to four colors, stitched, glued, and stock boxes.
- Inside the Carton. Buildups, partitions, pads, and inserts.
- Outside the Carton. Trays, pallets, dividers, and separator sheets.
- Fulfillment, Assembly, and Collating. Inventory management, hand packaging, shrink wrapping, final destination distribution, packing kits, display assembly, and pack-out.
- Corrugated Packaging Design. CAD packaging design, samples, and prototypes.
Flexibility: Taking the Headaches Out of Your Corrugated Packaging
Corrugated packaging can be a difficult category to manage, thanks to rigid policies from integrated manufacturers, sudden price and availability swings, quality control issues, supply chain complexities, and other obstacles.
As a consultant, solutions-provider, manufacturer, distributor, warehousing facility, and fulfillment house, we do much more than sell boxes. We support you before and after the sale by acquiring an understanding of your full range of needs with regard to corrugated packaging, and then by providing you with product, procurement, and service options that take away the headaches and allow you to focus on other priorities in your business.